Saturday, June 13, 2009

sunday

good morning everyone !!
today is the last day of holidays !!
n i know that all here are knowing what's gonna to happen tmr right ?? (it's to noe our sucks results!!)
BUT , i'll bounce it to far far 1st becz i wan to 好好享受 da laz day of holidays ..
my mother told me later will take us to buy some new shirts wor .. duno real or fake 1 haha... (bcz i keep on telling her i m poor of clothes) ha

let's conclude my holidays life here :

29/5/09 after exam's night : kisiao-ing after ttn watch tv until sleep ki ..ahha
30/5/09 lch no ttn so ma free lo .. sleep until 11.30p.m. ... 4.30pm go out n wait 4 shu juan n her sis at forest there to come n take me to their
house .. cz im gonna to stay there for 2 days 1 night !!! haha
31/5/09 wake up at 5.00 am to preapare myself ..haha n my handphone alarm's ringtones is leehom d 心跳 !! when shu juan heard it , she
was jz like ...... haha .. a ha .. why we wake up sp early ? because , we r going to take part in the komtar tower run !! haha so excited!!
1/6/09 i jz forgot what i hv done on tis day .. haha
2/6/09 i think is watching movies on PPS gua.. XD
3/6/09 nth to do on today .. so at the evening go out for a walk with my daddy n mummy haha
4/6/09 today is thursday rite ? haha big plan here .. go friend's house to complete our YE products .. BUT finally .. we CNT complete it !!!
chit-chatting there , ki siao-ing there , eating there .. haha thx yi lin's mum 4 preapring us such a delicious food !! THX
5/6/09 bring some works back from yesterday .. that was .. the PRODUCTS !! aarrrrrrrrr .. everyday i m doing the same things ...
6/6/09 saturday ... a week has passed .. ttn!!
7/6/09 go gurney with sze ming to watch "Night At The Museum" haha .. wat a funny movie ya .. thn have our very late lunch at
mcdonalds... hahah becz it was alrd 3.00pm ++ haa..wat a wonderful sunday
8/6/09 after having fun on sunday , i hv to continue my works liao .. again .. the products
9/6/09 tuesday .. wake up quite early oso ... cz gt ttn at forest .. haha .. today is a combine class so klp use english to teach haha
10/9/09 nth special happened i think
11/6/09 start worrying my homeworks n school things but still didn't take any actions
12/6/09 friday.. morning to see dental with my brother 4 cleaning our teeth .. hah it was my turn .. after cleaning , the dentist wanna
polish my teeth n i saw he is trying to take the cotton .. i thought he is going to draw my tooth so i tell him i dunwanna to 拔牙
n duno why he n his assistant were laughing at me ... the dentist said :"nobody is going to draw ur tooth , k ?" LOL .. he jz wanna
to polish my teeth !! scared me nia ... ~.~after that go batu lanchang there cut my hair .. daddy n brother go eat at there .. i bought
chezzy wedges back too... hahha .. my mother was so happy BUT nt bcz see us home ... is always looking at the chezzy wedges n
ice-kacang that we bought for her !! LOL..thn at night .. go ttn
13/6/09 start packing my school bag ..aha thn go ttn
14/6/09 it is today.. now is jz 11.49 am .. the things that i hv done is jz blogging, online-ing ... haha ..listening to kelly clarkson's My Life
Would Suck Without You" :P



alright .. wish everyone here have a nice n good next semester !! hahah me too ofcourse !!




THE END

14/6/09 alright ... jz bec from qb .. n i bought quite a number of clothes .. hmm actuallt nt much , is jz 3 top n 1 bottom haha .. noe wat i
mean bo ? dun misunderstand ya ..i jz realise they were expensive!! haha but that's my keperluan lai eh ma .. haha

kk.. that's really the end for TODAY !!



No comments: